Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

8761 - 8780 of 8792 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
The part number is MOP82208300 ?
That seems to be the right part number.....

WJ & WK cabin air filter parts
Part name: "Cabin Air Kit"
(1999-2010)
Part number: 82208300
(supersedes 82204691)
List price: $67.45
Part name: "Replacement filter"
(1999-2010)
Part number: 5013595AB
(supersedes 5013595AA)
List price: $75.96
(Prices listed are for reference purposes only and may vary by dealer. MSRP prices are current as of October 2012. Parts are not available from this web site.)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Had the front and rear diffs serviced, the guy even added the limited slip additive to the rear, I wanted to do the transfercase but the fluid still looked brand new

·
Registered
234 Posts
Had the front and rear diffs serviced, the guy even added the limited slip additive to the rear, I wanted to do the transfercase but the fluid still looked brand new
Limited slip additive is not required for the front or rear. Will it hurt to have it added, probably not. Change the T case fluid according to mileage (30,000 miles / 15,000 miles severe duty).

·
Registered
287 Posts
Yea I told him, it don’t need it but Thank You, he didn’t charge me for it, and Yes I wanted to do all 3 for piece of mind, I might just do T-case next service

·
Registered
2 Posts
what i've done was i took off the steering wheel, since my was crumbling away from the heat and the material dried out probobly, here in cally.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I decided to sent it off to woodensteeringwheels.com and they said they can completly retrim the whole wheel and anyway and really any material i wanted, i asked them if they can do a flat bottom on it, which they said they will. So i sent it on the post without the air bag and will see what i'll come back with in few weeks. I'll post before and after once i get it back.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Stole the short billet antenna off my Dakota, and installed it on here, also ordered some KYB struts and hoping my end links show up today!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Stole the short billet antenna off my Dakota, and installed it on here, also ordered some KYB struts and hoping my end links show up today!
I have KYB on the front of mine, seem to do the job. Hopefully you never installed the short antenna yet, because that's not to short in the pic.:rolleyes:

8761 - 8780 of 8792 Posts