Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

8741 - 8760 of 8792 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Is there any need to change the spark plugs after 50k miles?
Spark plug change...

Service Interval A is 102,000 miles/164,000 km Service interval B is 51,000 miles/82,000 km

Service Interval "A" (Light)

Service Interval “A” is for vehicles that are not operated under any of the conditions listed under Schedule “B.” Most vehicles are operated under the conditions listed for Schedule “B”. Use the schedule that best describes your driving conditions. Where time and mileage are listed, follow the interval that occurs first.

Service Interval B (Heavy)
Follow this schedule if you usually operate your vehicle under one or more of the following conditions:

• Day or night temperatures are below 0°C (32°F)
  • Stop and go driving
  • Excessive engine idling
  • Driving in dusty conditions
  • Short trips of less than 16.2 km (10 miles)
  • More than 50% of your driving is at sustained high speeds during hot weather, above 32°C (90°F)
  • Trailer towing
  • Taxi, police, or delivery service (commercial service)
  • Off-road or desert driving
  • If equipped for and operated with E-85 (ethanol) fuel.

·
BlaBlaBla
5,147 Posts
The car got progressively faster at Atco last weekend. Ran it on the gate only. Around 6 lbs. if boost.
Never touched the tune and made 4 runs. The first was a 10.9, the last was a 10.5. I’m very happy with those numbers. Gonna do a little more wrenching before I put it away for the winter.

[email protected]

·
Contributing Member
4,562 Posts
Esky, I need to do the same when I put a new motor. Looks much cleaner.

·
BlaBlaBla
5,147 Posts
Esky, I need to do the same when I put a new motor. Looks much cleaner.
It was pretty easy. I pressure washed it and used Ace right to rust and where needed, self etching primer. Don’t waste your money on DuPont or Rustolium, the Ace stuff covered better and smoother in my opinion. I have a lot of black trailers that get touched up all the time. It’ll be Ace paint from now on.

[email protected]

·
Registered
7,768 Posts
It was pretty easy. I pressure washed it and used Ace right to rust and where needed, self etching primer. Don’t waste your money on DuPont or Rustolium, the Ace stuff covered better and smoother in my opinion. I have a lot of black trailers that get touched up all the time. It’ll be Ace paint from now on.

[email protected]

"Ace is the place with the helpful hardware folks."

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Put her in her new home that I just finished building, 3 car garage ftw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I Have a 06 srt Jeep that keeps cutting off on me while I’m at a stand still. Codes that popped up were U0100 P0730 U0404 P0700. I ordered a ecm/pcm because mechanic told me those normally goes out.
Car currently won’t start won’t crank over any suggestions ?

·
Registered
287 Posts
I Have a 06 srt Jeep that keeps cutting off on me while I’m at a stand still. Codes that popped up were U0100 P0730 U0404 P0700. I ordered a ecm/pcm because mechanic told me those normally goes out.
Car currently won’t start won’t crank over any suggestions ?
What are your mods?

8741 - 8760 of 8792 Posts