Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of you guys know tons about this platform. I'm curious if you could pick one car under $100,000 to build to say 1,000HP, what would it be???

I have always wanted a Supra, not sure how they daily with being built though, have thought about gtr(but now they are everywhere). Of coarse a hellcat also, but try and go non mopar for this..... and go

Josh

·
Thread Derailer
5,088 Posts
1975 Big Block Biscayne. Biscayne name died in 1972 in the U.S. but lasted until 1975 in Canada. Wikipedia says that year had 350cu.in. and turbo 350 transmission. I had a beater 75 ex police car that had a 454 in it with a turbo 400 transmission. Speedo went straight across and went to 140mph. No carpet just rubber floor and zippers everywhere. It leaked oil out the rear seal. It blew a tie rod end while I was driving it. I had it going 125 mph. I ran R&0 100 compressor oil in it cause it went through so much. When I sold it at the wrecker's they asked me to start it. Said they'd give $100 if it would start. It cranked over barely because it was so hot from having hardly any oil in it but it started...lol. Man, I loved that low compression beater.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'd build a second Supra, I know some guys whose are built and drive like stock. Drivability is very good, depends on tune of course. But that would be my choice or a gen v viper.

Reactions: Boostedsrt

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Porche 993

1 - 20 of 24 Posts