Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ordered a Procharger with the D-1SC upgrade from skip last week, and I've been wondering what to expect at the track. I have been watching the vids posted on here and I cant wait!!! They are claiming 160+ HP. My mods are in my sig.

Someone give me some ideas on what to expect!!

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Im thinking low to mid 11s

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
High 10, shouldn't be a problem with the right tuning

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Damn tens... I wonder wut my time be then?

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
god damn!!!!! . A cage....really? that stinks. Anything lower than 10.99 needs a cage right?

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
The ppl that will goto the track for the first time... Like me i wont knw my time till i run it... Will i get to run it witout the roll bars?

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
Probably once. They will ask what you run, tell them high 11's and then when you run faster than 11.50 they will tell you to leave.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Hehe..awesome

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
Is that for the cage and install? I was under the impression it would be more. That's great if it's in that ballpark!!

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
I can tell you that you'll need a cage to run he he

·
Premium Whore (Lifetime)
3,065 Posts
Is that for the cage and install? I was under the impression it would be more. That's great if it's in that ballpark!!

That's the price installed, painting and other options may be extra.....

Depending on how fast you're going to go, there are different cages. Some guys like Harrison and Keoni require window nets, etc.

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
^^^ what he said! Lol! I'm listening now!!!

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
I do I do!

Cages will vary, depending on points and how much material is used, how custom it is etc etc, two years ago a chrome moly cage cost about half the price it does now...prices sky rocketed a while back and haven't really dropped...sucks but there's nothing we can do about it.

When I had my 10 second 300 I was never kicked out of the track on tnt nights at Carolina Dragway in Jackson, the owner of the track who owns a pretty nasty 3.9xs 1/8th ADRL car said if I ran nines then he'd have to warn me...but he loved seeing the look on peoples faces when my land yacht would waste most to all street cars lol. Most tracks aren't that lenient...

But, if you run tens B, that would be some sort of sickness!!!!!! I'm rooting for you ProCharger guys to all go low 11's with stock everything to mid/high 10's for the guys that have bolt ons and other work!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.