Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

What’s the best looking wheels for a 2021 SRT

5K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  Hemi Cruiser 
#1 ·
Also what’s the max size tires to use just the 20in? Thanks for any ideas on wheels and tires!!!

#6 ·
if you have the time, you could try photoshopping different rims onto the Jeep. There was a online wheel/tire site that helped you do that, but I forgot which one it was. Another thing to think about is what color rims you want.

I was happy with the 5/10 lightweight rims that my SRT came with, but I didn’t like the machined aluminum finish. The dealership had a Hellcat Challenger on display that has rims similar to mine… but in BRONZE. It looked awesome! So instead of spending several thousand on new rims, I had my stockers powder coated in BURNT BRONZE for less than $1k.

#12 · (Edited)
I didn't like the Red Bembros so I painted them gold plus now it's a 9 psi Procharger forged 426 with 600 awhp 😃 my do it yourself Trackhawk (y)

The Trackhawk rims do show off the brakes better.and are more desirable should I want to sell it.
They're slightly Black Chrome like.
This $13.95 Rustoleum wheel paint I got at Autozone matches them perfectly.so you can fix chips and stuff to refinish them yourself at low cost if need be.

It's almost as much fun as the Trackhawk which I also bumped up another 100 hp.
It's been my winter car mostly that keeps the 6-8000 winter miles off the Trackhawk.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.