Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys?! i know i haven't posted in a while mostly because i just ghost around and read. Anyway today is 3 years owning my jeep and all i can say is WOW what a vehicle...my jeep has been through hell and back. From street racing, off-roading to just straight abuse that me and my friends have done to it. To be honest i can't believe it made this far with the only problem being my ignition...57k miles and still going strong. Definitely don't regret getting this truck at all, if it was any other car it would have conked out 20k miles ago. Anyway hope all is well with all of you guys.

·
RIP Chuck G.
6,339 Posts
Awesome Donnie, I brought my beast home on Sept. 23rd of 2007 and miss the hell out of it.
Glad to see you are abusing it often!!

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
I remember my first beer......haha jk happy Anniversary. I just had my 2 year Anniversary with mine back in May, and I couldn't be happier. I will keep this jeep the rest of my life.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
My 1 year is coming up!! :D:D

Btw, glad your loving it!

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
3 years and how many miles of enjoyment?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Only had mine about 3 months. Every day is just like the first, look forward to getting into in and getting out on the road. It just a blast to drive and find it solid as a tank. Interested to see how it will be in the winter with the Blizzaks.

·
Registered
197 Posts
It will be three years for me this Halloween. 55,000 miles later and I still love driving it like I stole it--and I am 41 years old. One of my brothers buddies, who is in our fantasy football league, sees me on the way to work and texted my brother saying I drive like Mad Max! I can't help myself. As much as I try to just chill the accelerator keeps going to the floor when I see an opening in traffic. It's boring to just draft. Just one ticket (43 in a 30 on Labor Day 2009) thus far (V1 helps) and as far as repairs I had to get a new starter and also a new hinge for the driver's door--all under warranty. That's it other than typical fluid maintenance. Still on my 2nd set of brakes and tires.

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
Donnie, congrats man!! I can't believe I have almost had mine for 3 years. It is about 2.5 now.

Enjoy every day of it brotha!!!! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts