Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was looking at the tracking sight this morning and saw my vehicle left the facility at 4:30am..

http://insightnl.extra.chrysler.com/inl_dealer/INLRouter.jas?INPUT_ACTION_NAME=com/uprr/app/inl/action/DealerVehicleTraceAction&INPUT_DEALER_CODE=60280&INPUT_TRACEABLES=1c4rjfdj3cc113275&INPUT_SEARCH_BY=VIN&dummy

Called my dealer and told him to expect it today.he had no idea. Sure enough--it is there. Running out of town today so will be picking it up tomorrow...

on a side note- he has four and they all came today. All are sold orders...

More pics and reviews tomorrow afternoon. here it is in the lot with a quick drive by cell pic..

Attachments

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
Congrats! and good luck with the new rig.

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Very nice , be sure to post up pictures and videos please .

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
looks good ! cant wait for some more updates and a real life review ;)

Congrats

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Nice man!! Always an awesome feeling when picking up your new car!

·
i dont like you...
602 Posts
congrats! dyin to see one outside manhattan jeep or hopefully out in front of begnal upstate this weekend.

·
The ModMan
5,764 Posts
Awesome man! Congrats! Can't wait for your review!

What is all that chrome on the one next to yours? That does not look good.

·
Registered
328 Posts
more pics and your review on the performance...damm sucks to be in Canada...still waiting

·
Registered
281 Posts
Awesome man! Congrats! Can't wait for your review!

What is all that chrome on the one next to yours? That does not look good.
No need to worry, that is just the wrap from the shipping process. That would definitely not look right if it was chrome.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Even though it's not a great picture, for some reason the black WK2 looks a lot better there than in any other picture I have seen. Congrats man I can't wait to see/hear more!

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Congrats man!! Is the track open tomorrow night?!?!?!:D

·
Premium Member
3,365 Posts
Congrats man! Looks great!
This is great that they are starting to hit the dealers now. Can't wait to see one on the street and I'll be test driving one soon.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Congrats man!! Is the track open tomorrow night?!?!?!:D
LMAO we think alike! On that note- I have no false illusions about this vehicle being super fast...I will be happy to get a 13.4 once the engine is broken in. I will definitely want tune/exhaust/intake when (if) available--I would at least like to get this thing in the 12s.

But I will post pics and review- with a truly "critical" eye on the things that the gen1 is famous for (badass, raw acceleration for one thing). I have tempered my expectations because like the gen1 owners, I am used to my CTS-V- and BMW- running down the track in high elelvns or low 12s. This car will make a great, fun, daily driver year round here in Michigan, but I like to go to the track too- just need to spruce that part up a bit.

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Looking good...waiting for some real world data.

·
Registered
418 Posts
the intake should be easy, buy one for the 6.1 and just point it to the other side since the 6.4 intake points to right (facing the front)..

·
Registered
691 Posts
It looks like it has a flat tire! Tell them to fix it. JK!!! Looks awesome dude! Congrats and can't wait to see some more pics and videos!!!

1 - 20 of 144 Posts