Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did it I pulled the trigger on a 2012 300SRT8 and Im glad I did. The WK2 came in to the dealership naked (no pano, no power lift gate, pretty bare) and still would have cost me 63k plus so I found a nice looking 300 Blk on Blk fully loaded and let me tell you the interior is very very nice. The power plant is awesome , I do miss the AWD side that I had with the WK1 . The torq is wonderful the car sticks on the ground more now since I changed the tires from the crappy Goodyears F1's to Yokohama's Pardas . So for anyone thinking about the other SRT models the 300 is worth a long look....Holla

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Congratulations. If I were in your shoes (trying to buy a new model SRT) I would have done the exact same thing. The 300's are my favorite by far. Like Johnny said, definitely get some picks up!

·
Snail On Board
4,373 Posts
Congratulations. Look forward to seeing the pics.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will put pictures up, I had been thinking about the 300 for sometime now since my SRT experince day at Pocono Raceway almost two years ago , driving that car at the track had stuck with me so when the truck came in bare I looked around and took a test drive(well my salesman will never forget me because I got on it from the lot;) . The radio system Hardan Karman is over rated to me the Kicker is way better , the 8.4 nav is nice , on screen gauges are a nice touch. I think the one thing I like the most is the 0-60 timer. The pano roof is nice , so far the only changes I have done is tires from 245's to 255. The thing I think I miss so far is the way the WK1 took off the 300 smokes instantly if you stand on it

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
The 300 SRTs are definitely nice looking cars. I agree about the traction issues, LOL. Took an SRT Charger out for a spin and its very ass happy. LOL
Congrats and can't wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
498 Posts
The 300's are the best looking of the new SRT8 bunch IMHO. I love the MK1 Jeeps but the MK2's just haven't grown on me yet. Congrats on the new purchase and get some pics up!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase.

MK1 & MK2 are Volks model... WK1 & WK2 are Jeeps ;)
Guess I better learn that before I pick one up huh? :) Must have had Mortal Kombat on the mind, lol. Thanks for the catch/correction.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.