Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would like to welcome True Street Performance as our newest supporting vendor!

·
Super Moderator
10,992 Posts
Finally. Welcome, Jim again.

·
Administrator
5,856 Posts
Welcome back Jim! I changed your name to what you gave me a few days ago, but me me know about the space.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Hey Guys & Gals..

Just reintroducing myself.. Jim, formerly of the Hemi Shop, have branched out on my own and started True Street Performance; Located in Bellmore NY.

My tech Brian & I have been in the Hemi community for a while now and will continue to service and modify them for years to come. We are also doing work on ALL makes and models, but still focusing our strengths on modern Hemis. If anyone has any questions or comments for me... you can PM me or call me @ 516-426-5736.
I hope to provide a level of customer service and quality work that has dominated the Hemi community with our proven builds. There is no shame in bringing even the simplest of installs such as cold air intakes & thermostats. I will personally be in contact with my clients at all stages.

I wish all of you a fast, & safe season.. except if you dont drive a jeep. ;)
then just a safe season.

-Jim

·
Silver & Satin
3,750 Posts
Welcome man, love when we get new members. Will definitley keep TSP in my mind.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Jim, I could not be happier for you... and myself since you can apply your meticulous skills to non-Hemis :) For those of you that don't know Jim did a full build on my SRT8 Jeep as well as work on my girlfriends SRT8 Jeep. I recently purchased a Porsche 911TT and had True Street Performance install lowering springs. This in itself is a HUGE JOB for this car and it came out flawless!!! IMHO Jim & Brian are 2 of the nicest, hard working people you will ever meet. They have always treated me right and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my cars. Anyways... Enjoy the eye candy :)

·
Registered
6,208 Posts
Glad to see you are up and running Jim!!!

·
Registered
14,292 Posts
Congrats Jim! Good luck w/ the new shop!

I had nothing but excellent service from you when you were at HemiShop.

I will keep in touch!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Jim, Congrats with the new business. You were great when I had a problem with my jeep. I won't hesitate to call if I need help or service with my jeep. A+ in my book.

·
Live For Today!!!
1,053 Posts
Got my jeep there already. Motor should be there soon Jim. cant wait til you get her back up and running.

·
RIP Chuck G.
6,340 Posts
Congrats on the new business guys!
Tons of Modern Hemi experience in Strokers, superchargers, rear ends, trannies.........etc...turbo builds.....

Top notch troubleshooter also. Looking forward to seeing future projects coming out of
True Street Performance!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Way to go Jim straight up guy help me one day over the phone got me safely home after a break and he didn't have too that's Jim i guess nice straight foward guy will be doing some installing etc

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 23 Posts