1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,037 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Welcome brother Josh and crew. BTW thanks for all your efforts on tuning and other work, 12.24 @110 basic bolt on's and converter . You the man. see ya soon. Skip

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Welcome back Josh!! Good seeing you again at PRI.

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Welcome to the forum guys!

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
welcome back HHP!

I can attest to their amazing work and customer service! As most of you know HHP did my 426 build and also did amazing work fast and on the spot for me last thursday! Their shop in Delaware is great, very clean and just fun to be at!
If your looking for a great builder with A plus customer service that will get you up and running almost as fast as your track time, then HHP is where you need to go!!

Welcome!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
There is also a shop near Charleston,SC

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome! We are glad to be back on this board again. Some of you already know this but we have moved the Delaware shop to Smyrns DE and we are now the largest speed shop in DE. We also opened the SC shop to years ago. We have dyno's in both shops and we are ready to take on your Jeep builds.

Jeff

·
Vendor
303 Posts
Thanks for the welcome back, guys! lol In all the years we've been modding Jeep SRT-8's, this is the first time we've been on this actual board. I know, it feels like we've been here for years, but with the release of some new Jeep parts that we're helping release, like the CTP fuel hats and the ProCharger Jeep Superchargers, we figured the time has come for us to FINALLY jump on here... plus we didn't want you guys to forget about us. :)

Thanks everyone!

Joshua, HHP

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Welcome Josh and crew!

These are some top notch guys. When my truck was supercharged Josh tuned it and with the 6psi vortech kit with a borla it made 505rwhp on the dyno compared to 460 with the vortech tune. Then I changed my direction and got heads and a cam from him. Great guy to work with and always willing to help even if I called from Colorado.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Thanks for the welcome back, guys! lol In all the years we've been modding Jeep SRT-8's, this is the first time we've been on this actual board. I know, it feels like we've been here for years, but with the release of some new Jeep parts that we're helping release, like the CTP fuel hats and the ProCharger Jeep Superchargers, we figured the time has come for us to FINALLY jump on here... plus we didn't want you guys to forget about us. :)

Thanks everyone!

Joshua, HHP
Nice to see you on here Josh! Great group of guys here for sure!

Keoni

1 - 18 of 18 Posts