Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Weathertech looks great in wk2 srt8

9K views 51 replies 24 participants last post by  JLIconM3 
#1 · (Edited)
I wanted to thank Steve at XENON DEPOT for selling me the WEATHERTECH matts for the WK2 SRT8 they match the Interior perfectly and are soft to the feet not noisy I really like them the fit in spot on.Way better than the factory carpet stays way clean and those chrome rear strips get scratched up easy not now baby

See less See more
#6 ·
Looks fantastic! I can't believe you allow drinks in that car, what if someone were to spill in it hahahaha jk.

#8 ·
Jeff,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post up picture and feedback of the WeatherTech Liners and WeatherTech Cargo Liners installed in a Cherokee SRT8! Glad you're enjoying the mats =) Do you see what I mean about leaving them installed all year round?

I'd love to see some pictures of the car itself!!
Steve

#9 ·
#11 ·
i ordered mine the day i bought my '12. have run them year round in my past 3 jeeps and other cars. it's nice not having to worry about screwing up the carpet. plus, i put my dogs in the back so it really helps there.

#15 ·
They look great! Ive had mine since early 08 and they still look good. I love em. they are in all of my cars.

#26 ·
I was just about to recommend these!!!

#27 ·
Can you order just the rear cargo mat?

Sent from my iPhone 4S

#30 ·
Yup, stock pedals.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

#32 ·
If they are like the WK1 they are covers that snap on over the pedal. I believe the dealer puts them on when they do their thing when get the jeep in.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.