Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there's ANYONE close to Florida who wants a free CAI, PLEASE come to our shop!! We want to develop a CAI for the new WK2 SRT's. My dealer called me on Monday saying they finally got theirs in. I tried to "borrow" it for a day but no go.:rolleyes: Go figure right. We'd need it for half a day tops. Anyone interested?:D

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still looking for one here in Florida!! Anyone bought one here yet?:D

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Where in fla are u I'm in south Carolina
Its only about 3 and a half hours, depending on where you are. I used to drive it all the time and I would definitely roll down there for a free CAI from Stage 6. Believe me, you will not be sorry.

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im in charleston looked it up says over 4 hrs id love to get a free cai definitely thinking about it.
Come on down man!! You'd definitely get a free one no doubt. Just lemme know when and we will be ready for ya!!

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Im in charleston looked it up says over 4 hrs id love to get a free cai definitely thinking about it.
Yeah 4hrs going 65-70. I highly doubt you will be driving that slow. We can hit up Hooters for some wings/beer while you are here :)

·
Coksmith&Master-Pintsman
5,180 Posts
So let me get this straight... an offer for a free prototype Stage 6 CAI went out on the 30th of November, and 3 weeks later you're still looking for someone?

Wow....

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So let me get this straight... an offer for a free prototype Stage 6 CAI went out on the 30th of November, and 3 weeks later you're still looking for someone?

Wow....
Haha.... no one around here has one. My dealer only got one in and some lady bought it. Saw her driving it the other day down JTB.

The person willing to do this won't get the prototype. They'll get a powdercoated production run. No welds on that one.:D

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Haha.... no one around here has one. My dealer only got one in and some lady bought it. Saw her driving it the other day down JTB.
Surprised I havent seen it yet? What color is it?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Where in Charleston? I'll be there next week.

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Pay for my fuel costs to drive from Albuquerque, NM to Jacksonville, FL?

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Pay for my fuel costs to drive from Albuquerque, NM to Jacksonville, FL?

Sent from my iPhone 4S
Geesh.... 3400 miles round trip. I'd hate to see that gas bill!!:eek:

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
At 15 mpg average and $3.50/gallon average just shy of $400 one way.

Sent from my iPhone 4S
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the offer.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts