Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanna drop your 60's??

GET A WAVETRAC

Wavetrac installs RETAILED for 2000+tax @ my previous facility...

Setting up backlash & preload is time consuming, let alone pulling the carrier out in itself. Sometimes these rears need to be spread, and still fight you until the last minute. Not to mention, if your off, chatters, vibrations, and in extreme cases LOCKUP of the rear may occur.

Hows 1775 OUT THE DOOR sound.​

Pricing includes all necessary parts/labor for install.

Includes new carrier bearings.​

Whats the catch?​

Nothing.

Its simply one of the best mods you can do for traction!

PM me for further details​

Optional Paramount axle upgrades recommended for you higher torque guys (& gals).

Setup your appointment today.. only a few inches away on your map in Bellmore, NY!:D

Jim
TRUE STREET PERFORMANCE

·
Vendor
5,595 Posts
think im rich skip lol
What the better half doesn't know won't kill ya right? I mean...just look at the last impulse buy you had lol. Better to ask for forgiveness than permission as everyone always says ;)

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
What is the HP rating on the WaveTrac's? Wondering at what HP levels the Paramount 8.8 makes more sense. Thanks!

·
Vendor
5,595 Posts
Jimmy is running a wavetrac in his setup, making almost 1200, I'll be running them in my setup with custom axles etc, shooting for more, we've got plenty of guys running wavetracs and axles in their rears as opposed to a full rear end upgrade currently too.

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kicking the hell out of the jeep; I strongly recommend Paramounts 8.8 Setup. Its the real deal. Full strength driveshaft/rear/axles/ complete. The Wavetrac is a great mod... but the extremers will need it all. Contact me for pricing on Bills 8.8 setup, and for any further questions regarding his drivetrain products.

-Jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts