Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Who's interested?

2005-10 WK SRT-8 Cherokee FRONT

Part Number has not been released yet, these are being made for us exclusively to start! Pricing of these units will be the same as the rear units which retails for $1295+sh, I will send everyone on the list the group buy prices, we will also require a deposit to ensure that everyone is still committed to this group buy since these units need to be manufactured.

As far as installation and new diff components goes, we won't know exactly what is needed until the first ones ship. Should be something like a shim kit for regular replacement and a bearing kit for those that are in bad shape.

PM, Email, or Call us if you are interested in and pricing and picking up one of these bad boys for your FRONT diff! We recently ran a group buy and sold over 20+ of these units for the rear! Great success and we're still offering huge savings on these you just have to PM, email or call us to find out what that pricing is! We now have pricing so please shoot us a PM if you'd like to know what the group special is!

Ok, so I guess we can make this into a front/rear LSD group buy. Since some of you already have the rear lsd, you can still get a great price on the front, and some of you don't have either, so we'll package together a price for the special we run on the rear and the group buy on the front based on how many people we end up with, sound fair?

Let's get you guys some even power up front!

The List:

1. TugboatChad (front) PAID
2. SRT8_Paratrooper (front) PAID
3. [email protected] (front lsd and his diff!) Lol :p
4. bcm0018 (front and rear) PAID
5. Limey Hooligan (front and rear) PAID
6. Rufjatt (front) PAID
7. Stang352 (front)
8. Megatron (front)
9. YoungMedic23 (front)
10. TonySRT8 (front) PAID
11. warrensage (front) PAID
12. vallo440 (front Australia)
13. Ezituper (front UK)
14. cobragsxr (front)
....so on and so forth....oh yea, we intend on moving a TON of these...

Oh...and I forgot to mention...gear sets for both the front and rear are also in the works!!! ;)

Skip

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
Oh you know I'm in!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
How will tight turns be affected by this? If it is I may be hesitant. I don't want extra strain to the steering system or dreaded turning hop of front tires.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
If you want to send one my way for free I'll install it to ease chad and anyone elses worries :D
hahaha, I don't think we need any testers for this one lol. Pretty sure we got it in the bag...but thanks though!

Hats off to [email protected] for mentioning this to me earlier today, and we also have to thank [email protected] for the front diff!

·
Live For Today!!!
1,050 Posts
awesome, so whats our timeline on this? 4-6 weeks? a couple months?

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Waiting on them to get me all the fine print via email soon including final prices etc...I'll keep you guys all posted, I think they may have already played with it some and then put it aside but they are happy to get it going for us! Again, this will probably go for about the same amount as the rear unit which was 1295+sh, but they may also sell it for the Dana 30 unit variation they have already which is 1095+sh. Just have to wait and see...

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Decisions decisions...dont know if I want better traction on my stock trans with the 440.
Of course you do! Lol...I tell you what then...if you did both front and rear, I'd offer you a group buy price on both, but it all depends on the total amount of people in the GB and the final asking price of the front LSD. Sound fair?

I guess since we're on that subject now, we can turn this into a front and rear setup for the guys looking to do both who don't have either yet. Would this be something that would interest you guys? We don't mind making it a front/rear buy....

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Of course you do! Lol...I tell you what then...if you did both front and rear, I'd offer you a group buy price on both, but it all depends on the total amount of people in the GB and the final asking price of the front LSD. Sound fair?

I guess since we're on that subject now, we can turn this into a front and rear setup for the guys looking to do both who don't have either yet. Would this be something that would interest you guys? We don't mind making it a front/rear buy....
Count me in

You can probably sign Keoni and Jason up already. Probably talk Brian(AFmaniac) into it too!

1 - 20 of 195 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.