Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
watz up

i will order some parts and i need ur advise for my car now with amircan racing long tube headers and afe stage 2 and custoum tune

i will order 5.7 6.1 HEMI Power Trip Package
the linke http://www.shophemi.com/p-1211-57-61-hemi-power-trip-package.aspx

the trolte body i will order 90mm with nitros becsoe i will order nitros after but not know

and Arrington's SRT8 JEEP Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake 90mm

and what the best intike mainfold for my mods and cat back and what the best cam shift for my mode becsoe the packge they but alots of cam and i dont know what the best for my mode i need the stronger one:fight: with my mode for dulie use

· Registered
2010 WK1 coming soon......
1,508 Posts
Please, please, please tell me english is not your first language.

Reactions: Specialblend07

· Registered
5,005 Posts
There really isnt much when it comes to aftermarket intake manifolds. Get a ported one, some vendors on here sell them or you might now a place that can do it for you. As for the cam whats your overall build goal? Get a cam for what you want unless you dont mind swaping it out if you change your setup.

· Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
Some of the time Joe, you are much worse. Lol!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

· Registered
11,229 Posts
Skip sell this cat a Procharger so he can make real power .

· Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
yeah, the OP doesnt speak english very well, just bear with him. he's been messed with on other threads....

· Has Been
8,532 Posts
New Dude what is your end goal for your jeep?

· Registered
5,005 Posts
my end goal for my jeep heads and cam and throttle body and intike mainflod but i dont know what the best arrrigintion or SHR
Well I believe the fastest H/C/I jeep right now is Mondo and he is running PWR parts. They are a vendor on this site and could probably get you everything as a combo so you will save on price and it will all work together nicely.

I personally havent dealt with arrington or SHR so hopefully some others could chime in if you are set on going with them. Just make sure you know what you want cam wise. Big cams are usually more top end power and will sacrifice a lil down low so going that route you might want a mopar TCM. If you live stop light to stop light you may want a smaller tourqier cam. Talk to the person you order from and tell them what kind of driving you do see what they suggest.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.