Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
5,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted... YOUR tech tips & DIY ideas/submissions!

This temporary review section holding area has been cleared with most all threads approved and moved into their permanent How To location thanks to Chad, our Tech Tips - DIY Moderator. Many thanks for jumping on this right out of the gate Chad!!! He has gleaned the relevant posts and copied them as new closed threads in the permanent How To forum and I have moved the original threads back to where I felt they would fit in best. This will provide a quick reference to a wide range of projects, but we need more content now.

If YOU have an idea you feel would benefit members, please help us by submitting it in this forum. The ANNOUNCEMENT GUIDELINES at the top of this section should help you get started. We would also appreciate if you'd let us know in this thread if you know of an existing thread that could be moved here. Just post a link to the thread and I'll move it here. The same goes for our FAQ forum, the questions most frequently asked such as jacking points, best t-stat, bulb numbers, fuse locations and on and on.

Thanks in advance!!!

Bernie

Reactions: cmn1

·
Super Moderator
11,018 Posts
Bump !

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
I think Chad should be doing his own DIY on an engine install, can do a cam swap while he's at it too. LOL

Reactions: DCSpecial

·
Super Moderator
11,018 Posts
I think Chad should be doing his own DIY on an engine install, can do a cam swap while he's at it too. LOL
That will take longer than the install itself. This isn't Horsepower TV.

·
Super Moderator
11,018 Posts

·
Silver & Satin
3,750 Posts
Chad as in Tugboatchad?

Reactions: tugboatchad

·
Silver & Satin
3,750 Posts
Haha alright