Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking for someone that is willing to bring in a 2012 srt8 jeep to retrofit protoytpe parts!! All parts and labor will be free of charge!! any questions plz call 443-502-2941.

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How long would u need it for and what parts would u be considering? I'm in NEPA....
I would need the truck for about 10 days. I want to make an intake, exhaust, and lowering springs to start. Also if there is a part you would like to see us make we can make it for you.

· Registered
1,156 Posts
Cant believe someone hasnt jumped all over this.

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still lookin for someone that wants FREE parts and labor.!! (intake, exhaust, lowering springs, end links etc.) Jeep will only need to be left with us for about 2 work weeks. plz call 443-502-2941 or message me thanks.

· Banned
1,577 Posts
where are u guys located and if this proto type stuff works i got a customer for you!

· Registered
4,269 Posts
Wow...Thats a good deal!

Shouldn't take long to find a Jeep.
Post up some pics when you get it all done!

Intake - about 300
Springs - about 350
Links - about 250
Exhaust - Hundreds!

All this for being without the Jeep for 10 days. LOL I wish everything was this easy.

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Instead of going to NM for a couple weeks off I should of drive to MD and spent some time off there. Hmmm...

I took a peak and the end links, looks like the same diameter as before with the WK1, but overall length of them is ~6" at all four corners.

I got an idea I may play around with on the stock intake...

Sent from my iPhone 4S

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok we have a 2012 Jeep srt8 coming in this week. So if there are any parts you would like to see made let me know now!!!

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
I do miss the strut tower brace when looking in the engine bay.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
great idea with the strut tower brace, ill deff look into that when the truck arrives friday. center exhaust wight be a little tough but i will deff have them check into that as well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.