Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
Twin Turbo Creations is shipping kits now. Junior (Chris) is one of the most unbelievably friendly guys and welcomes all questions. You can find him here as a vendor or his contact info on his website.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

3,494 Posts
Those are you only true options. TT Creations or Stage 6. You will get everything and more from those guys.
Those are certainly not your only two options. Sbardy's jeep is proof of that. Although that's not even close to Seattle.

Those are certainly his BEST two options for sure! He would then still need someone in the NW to install the kit though.

· Registered
3,880 Posts
Your right, you could always go with Hennessy, or Hellion, or other turbo systems, but why would you want to. TT and Stage 6 are Jeep experts. That's what they specialize in. Those would be the only guys I would want to put a turbo in my Jeep. Of Coarse there are other options, just giving the OP my 2 cents. Extreme is good too, but I think the Middle East is too far.

· Has Been
8,532 Posts
A little bird has told me that there are other options developing on the horizon. However, until those options surface, your best bet is to either go with Stage6 or TTCreations. If I were you, I would email/call both vendors and get a feel for what you like better, because honestly, they both offer amazing kits coupled with even better customer service.

· Registered
11,229 Posts
A little bird has told me that there are other options developing on the horizon. However, until those options surface, your best bet is to either go with Stage6 or TTCreations. If I were you, I would email/call both vendors and get a feel for what you like better, because honestly, they both offer amazing kits coupled with even better customer service.
That's True and made serious Power , But even with a gun in my Head i wouldn't go to anyone else besides Chris or Harrison , Unless the other Vendors prove themselves like these two did ;)

3,494 Posts
Can't wait to see what King brings for Bradenton. Reading their FB page has me on the edge of my seat!

· Premium Member
16,346 Posts
Like said, those 2 companies have proven what they have and specifically work on Jeeps. Can't go wrong.

Can't wait to see what King brings for Bradenton. Reading their FB page has me on the edge of my seat!

:rolleyes: can't wait to see either! Only if I could be down there...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.