Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forums. I have a standard 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee it is a SRT look a like. I want to lower it to get rid of the boat like handling and bouncing and wallowing about it has lol. Looking for a set of stock SRT springs preferably used. It is a 2nd vehicle and don't want to spend big $$$ on it. But would like to improve handling. Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
I’m getting ready to lower my wk2 when my springs get in this week. I don’t know if they will work with yours (haven’t done the research), but if you’re interest let me know.

·
Registered
232 Posts
New to the forums. I have a standard 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee it is a SRT look a like. I want to lower it to get rid of the boat like handling and bouncing and wallowing about it has lol. Looking for a set of stock SRT springs preferably used. It is a 2nd vehicle and don't want to spend big $$$ on it. But would like to improve handling. Thanks
I HAVE THE STOCK SPRINGS OFF OF MY 08 SRT JEEP AND I ALSO HAVE THE STOCK SPRINGS OFF MY 2015 JEEPS SRT LET ME KNOW IF U NEED EITHER ONE THEY ARE BOXED UP AND READY TO SHIP!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Red Rock SRT I appreciate the responce. I actually purchased some off of another member yesterday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts