Nice guys!!! Looks great!!!

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
place looks awesome! congrats Jim!

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
Funny seeing that place with Hemi's in it. Seen a lot of video clips with imports in it there over the years. Congrats guys, show that place some killer American muscle power.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I see a monster in there.

Boy New Yorkes got a bad rap.

These guys are some of the nicest people I have ever met. When I was there I was expecting the normal New Yorker attitude but got none of that there. Dan was such a big help getting me there with the trailer. He went way above and behond putting up with my frustrations driving on that Island, then went and bought us all lunch. Awesome guy!!! Thanks Dan. Jimmy is so calm and cool it's like he's on happypills, and he can really weld great. AJ is just like he is at the track, you can almost see his brain running a million miles an hour, LOL
Really looking forward to getting the car on the track after AJ gets my electric
straightened out.
You guys are going to need a bigger shop lol
It's great seeing people making a living doing Hemi's. we have come a long way and will go even further.
Good luck guys!!

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
I see a monster in there.

Boy New Yorkes got a bad rap.

These guys are some of the nicest people I have ever met. When I was there I was expecting the normal New Yorker attitude but got none of that there. Dan was such a big help getting me there with the trailer. He went way above and behond putting up with my frustrations driving on that Island, then went and bought us all lunch. Awesome guy!!! Thanks Dan. Jimmy is so calm and cool it's like he's on happypills, and he can really weld great. AJ is just like he is at the track, you can almost see his brain running a million miles an hour, LOL
Really looking forward to getting the car on the track after AJ gets my electric
straightened out.
You guys are going to need a bigger shop lol
It's great seeing people making a living doing Hemi's. we have come a long way and will go even further.
Good luck guys!!
:hippy:
No pills here!
Coffee - different story

Thanks guys..

The shop has been coming along well, long days/nights setting up over the last few weeks. CableTV / WIFI / Phones all went in today along with security cameras EVERYWHERE and a new alarm with central station monitoring. Just started taking cars in gradually. Customers deserve a wonderful experience and a clean facility to leave their rides in. - without the NY attitude :up_to_something:, and with FREE COFFEE! (its a Keurig)(and its delicous).

You guys are more than welcome to stop down and visit. Just bring sugar. The Dunkin Donuts nearby is starting to catch on!

_Jim

100 Dale St
W Babylon, NY 11704

·
Registered
188 Posts
Good Things to come

Good stuff for sure, before things get Silly let me give you guys some details of the involvement here between my employer API and True Street. First Myself and the Team in VA want to thank Jimmy for Letting is come on Board. When the HEMI SHOP was up and running Eric had a Deal with the owner of the dealership that allowed us to share space for development on the weeks I was in NY. With the closing of the shop that opprotunity went away. Jimmy really stuck his neck out to make this all happen and has been working at a blistering pace mostly on his own while as usual I have been on the road helping clients and commuting to Home base in Martinsville. We are all excited to see Jimmy grow with True Street and thank him for being a great Partner with the Mother ship, it will only make the Hemi community stronger as a whole. Stay tuned for more to come!
Thanks
AJ

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Good stuff for sure, before things get Silly let me give you guys some details of the involvement here between my employer API and True Street. First Myself and the Team in VA want to thank Jimmy for Letting is come on Board. When the HEMI SHOP was up and running Eric had a Deal with the owner of the dealership that allowed us to share space for development on the weeks I was in NY. With the closing of the shop that opprotunity went away. Jimmy really stuck his neck out to make this all happen and has been working at a blistering pace mostly on his own while as usual I have been on the road helping clients and commuting to Home base in Martinsville. We are all excited to see Jimmy grow with True Street and thank him for being a great Partner with the Mother ship, it will only make the Hemi community stronger as a whole. Stay tuned for more to come!
Thanks
AJ
That sounds like a GREAT marriage:)
Bill

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Beautiful shop guys. Congrats.

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Congrats guys, nice looking shop & it sounds like you are all improving on past successes to create an even better shop this time around, not that there was anything wrong before, just constant consistent improvement.

·
BlaBlaBla
5,179 Posts
Shop looks great! Congrats to all involved!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts