Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Has anyone else been waiting weeks/months for replacement HID kit parts or HID kit from Xenon Depot? I have been waiting nearly 2 months for HID bulb replacement. Every time I ask they respond by telling me it should be there anytime. Whats up with these guys? I have never dealt with such poor product turn around.

Brian

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Thats strange, I've never had any issues when dealing with them. What bulb do you need, I might have one laying around you can have.

·
Premium Lurker
4,224 Posts
Request a tracking number - that should tell you if the bulb was shipped. I've never had any issues with them either, and they were upfront with any delays I may have had in the past. Good luck....

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Request a tracking number - that should tell you if the bulb was shipped. I've never had any issues with them either, and they were upfront with any delays I may have had in the past. Good luck....
The problem is that XD doesnt have the bulb in stock and I have been waiting weeks for them to get them in. Every time I call/email XD explains to me that they are sure that they will be receiving the shipment that week.

FYI- looking for low 6500k bulb.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Took about 3-4 weeks to get mine.. It doesnt sound like they have a lot of on hand stock.

·
Premium Lurker
4,224 Posts
The problem is that XD doesnt have the bulb in stock and I have been waiting weeks for them to get them in. Every time I call/email XD explains to me that they are sure that they will be receiving the shipment that week.

FYI- looking for low 6500k bulb.
Gotcha. FWIW - I ordered the same exact 6500k bulbs a few months ago, and they were backordered during that time as well. Must be HID replacement season...

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Just cancel the order and get one from eBay any Chinese seller, all good quality and probably cheaper
Bought mine this way, main and dip, had them a year now no issues work great

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Just received and installed my head light replacements today. I ordered 6500k to match my fogs but the heads look more like 4-6k and now my fogs are much bluer than my heads. Looks ****ing silly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.