Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in cetral IL and I am look for a complete set of VRED's 315/275 for my 06
I am not not having luck getting through to the comany on the internet. I was wondering if anyone knows a better way to get ahold of these tires??:clap:

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
They have their list of dealers for your area on the website. I spoke with a couple different dealers and they all said that the 315's will not be available for quite a while. I am going to order mine in January and hope they come in by spring.

Good luck.

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Waukegan Tire has them and they are in stock... Don't buy them from Euro tire as they want an arm and a leg for them ( called them a few days ago)

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Really? I thought I saw a set once before for $825 +ship.

Guess they have gone up since they are becoming harder to get.
Hmmmm... Wil have to look again then Johnny......

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Has anyone ran these tires in the snow? I love the look but I'll be running them during winter months

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Has anyone ran these tires in the snow? I love the look but I'll be running them during winter months
One of our local guys said he tried them in the snow and its way too dangerous... The VRED is a summer tire only....

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
One of our local guys said he tried them in the snow and its way too dangerous... The VRED is a summer tire only....
Well, that answers my questions. Thanks :D

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
you have to search around for them that's all, anyone can be talked down and its worth it! love my vreds!

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Just bought two fronts from Fairmont Tire in Los Angeles. If you put in LA and look for dealers, the sixth one down has 315s in stock according to their site. 550 for two shipped.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts