Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
That'l Buff Out
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, my crapyears are about to eat it and I wanna get some new tires on before they rip apart when im driving. I have a winter set of rims and blizzaks for the white stuff, so I'm mostly looking for a spring/summer/fall setup to run on the stock rims. I think im going with the 275/315 setup and think i have it down to either the Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta or Nitto Invo. I was wondering if anyone has had both on their rig, or at least can offer advice, I have searched many threads about them and talked to many people, just trying to get some first hand experience advice from people. Greatly appreciated guys!

·
Registered
10,785 Posts
I've never had the Invos but have had several other brand tires on the Jeep and now on my 2nd set of Vreds and absolutely love them, for the price of a great quality tire, nice grip in dry/wet/track, they balanced 10x better than all the other tires I used and they look killer on the jeep for an added bonus.

·
That'l Buff Out
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright sounds great, never heard any complaints about vred, thats what im leaning towards. and they do look sick thats for sure! do they have a good tread life, like what did your other set last for? I mean im gunna be running them half the year probably so they are already gunna be given a break half the time. you run the 275/315 setup right wade?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts