1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Ebay, if not a local place...

· Night Stalker v2.0
1,096 Posts
$1000 shipped sound pretty good?

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

Its not bad. I ordered mine from <AutoGuide blacklisted vendor> and they were $964 shipped.

Reactions: SRT-B

· Registered
190 Posts
Hey Tim(Bullsf6512) how long u had the Vreds and how good r they r in this Chicago weather? And how's the ride on them?

· Night Stalker v2.0
1,096 Posts
Hey Tim(Bullsf6512) how long u had the Vreds and how good r they r in this Chicago weather? And how's the ride on them?
Ive had them since June. Love the ride. They are good in the rain but I haven't and won't be running them in the snow.

· Registered
190 Posts
Ok Kool, and yea that was gonna b my next question with snow just around the corner...

· Registered
3,176 Posts
Call Performance Plus Tire in Long Beach, Ca. They have them in stock, sitting on the shelves. Good prices too!

· Snail On Board
4,373 Posts
<AutoGuide blacklisted vendor> under $1000

· Registered
792 Posts
So, I just got an alignment and my wonderful run flats are no good. I have been on the hunt as well. Have you found any yet or picked some up already?

Just called the place SRT8Girl12 posted and they do have them. $1041.95 to Chicago. Don’t know if that will change if you pick them up. Also called the place RB24 posted and they will call me back with a price.

The best I found them for is $996.00 shipped from the ppl that make the medic hood.

Can I get the info to the place where I can get them for $964?

· Night Stalker v2.0
1,096 Posts
The best I found them for is $996.00 shipped from the ppl that make the medic hood.

Can I get the info to the place where I can get them for $964?
Its the same place as the $996. Looks like the price on the Vreds have gone up everywhere.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.