Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking on the vreds website, and I noticed they have the sessenta run-flats? I'm scared to go with run-flats again because right now I cant even drive my rig because of the really bad separation problems with the goodyears, I can see into the tire on at least 3 different tires. Would any of you recommend the vred run-flats or which vreds should I go for, the SUV sessenta? Any advice for all of you is greatly appreciated, thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
I didnt even know they made run flats..but i dont think anyone on his forum ran vred run flats...again im not sure.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Go with the Vred Ultrac Sessantana SUV 275 for the front and 315 for the back, I run those with 20" stockers staggered. 9 in the front 10 in the back....you will have no problem with them. I've been running them for a few months now and love them they are great tires

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Most of us got rid of the run flats cause they ride like shit. Much better ride on the non run flats.

·
Snail On Board
4,373 Posts
How much are the run flats?

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
285 is the width, the 40 and 35 are aspect ratios which when used in conjunction with the 275 and 315 respectively, tells you the height. So whether or not the first number is a 200 or a 400, it is the 2nd number that tells you how tall it is.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts

·
Snail On Board
4,373 Posts
Thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
Anyone running vreds on 22's?. Looking at ordering some but not sure of the required height. Assuming the 275/315 combo would still work width wise?. Any insights are appreciated.

Thanks fellas!.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Go with the Vred Ultrac Sessantana SUV 275 for the front and 315 for the back, I run those with 20" stockers staggered. 9 in the front 10 in the back....you will have no problem with them. I've been running them for a few months now and love them they are great tires
Hey I just put these on yesterday and they look awesome! I have a tire rub though in the front. I have Eibach springs and bwoody end links. Any experience with this? Anyone? Thanks all.

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Hey I just put these on yesterday and they look awesome! I have a tire rub though in the front. I have Eibach springs and bwoody end links. Any experience with this? Anyone? Thanks all.
Can't recall ever hearing about it on the front. A couple brands will rub the link blots in the rear unless you use low profile headed bolts. Are your end links installed correctly?

Jim

·
Registered
95 Posts
Winter/Snow

Sir,
Are the Vreds okay for the winter/snow? I've had the nittos for 2 years now and they were pretty scary last year during the winter here in CO. I need new tires and the Vreds look pretty sweet. Thank you

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Sir,
Are the Vreds okay for the winter/snow? I've had the nittos for 2 years now and they were pretty scary last year during the winter here in CO. I need new tires and the Vreds look pretty sweet. Thank you
No the Vreds are only a summer tire and should NOT be used in the winter/snow bro.... You need a set Blizzak snow tires.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.