Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my new 2012 SRT8 Jeep 6.4L 392ci in to day, sending it to Vortech to have the first Supercharger kit made for this years Jeep. Ill be posting up pics as we go.........

this 2012 SRT8 Jeep kit will be available soon........aprox 3-1-12
look for it at vortechsuperchargers

Steve Adgate
Rio Vista Ford Dodge Chrysler Jeep
Rio Vista Ca 94571

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Holy hellllll that's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Does anyone know when tuning will be availaible, also any idea when corsa or borla might have an exhaust made for the wk2? i want to start moding fr performance but im wondering how long i will have to wait.

·
Administrator
5,880 Posts
whats up with the tuning? is there a problem with the 2012 jeep ECM?
There's been a problem with tuning since the 2011's for all Mopars and without tuning it's worthless. Think GSM.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Does anyone know when tuning will be availaible, also any idea when corsa or borla might have an exhaust made for the wk2? i want to start moding fr performance but im wondering how long i will have to wait.
lol... you knew what you were getting into when you chose the jeep :D

whats up with the tuning? is there a problem with the 2012 jeep ECM?
The ECM's use a new code which hasn't been cracked yet, so no tuners until it gets figured out.

·
Spinning aint winning!!
1,038 Posts
Dont know yet, but Ill let you know........
Vortech does'nt know either they probably just want to get all the fab work started and worry about tuning later. Where did you get that date from?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just called hennessey performance and they are a month or so away from a tuner that will work on the new ECM for the SRT jeep, 300', challanger, and charger....
so will see sooner or later.......

·
Registered
1,151 Posts

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Reactions: TheSrt8power

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
jsut called diablo sport and the sales guy said their working on it now, so whatever that means lol......... Im sure some one will crack it.........

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
jsut called diablo sport and the sales guy said their working on it now, so whatever that means lol......... Im sure some one will crack it.........
1. I'm not really sure if the "sales" guy is qualified to really know what that means.
2. Just because they are working on it doesn't mean they are going to crack it anytime soon.

I certainly hope they do, I just hear its a PITA.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts