Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking I should change the fluids in my blower while my Jeep is at the shop.
Does anyone know of a good place where I can get some oil for my Vortech V-3 blower?

I figured I would just give vortech a call tomorrow. But I was just wondering if anyone knew of another place that has it...

·
Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
Vortech is the only place I know that sells it.

Did you use all your bottles already? Isn't the change time 7500 miles?

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!
Gonna order that oil ASAP.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Just ordered 3 bottles of oil... Along with the pulley which hasn't even shipped out yet!

Anyway.. All of my vortech goodies will be shipped out on thursday.
Jake I was gonna see if I could stop by and grab that bottle of oil off you and replace it when I get my 3 bottles and that pulley that I need to give you anyways.

I should have thought about this sooner... But I definitely appreciate all of the help man.

·
Registered
5,848 Posts

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
I wounder if its just royal purple..if the V2 is a engine oil feed version of the V3 it makes you woulder Why a good type of full synthetic engine oil would'nt work.I'm sure its a specific weight of oil though..I have never seen the big brands like RP,Penzoil etc. ever list a special "for super charger oil"...I did see on a charger/300 forum someone asked what oil to use & if I remembered correctly a few said Royal purple.but I'm no expert I was just woundering.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^ Your probably right.. Just a regular synthetic oil.

But I already ordered 3 bottles of that oil so its all good. Hopefully it gets here soon damnit!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.