Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I purchased a vortech kit for my jeep from Tim at Modular Depot a few months ago. It has been sitting here waiting to be installed but have not had the time. Over the past few months I had some unexpected things come up and have decided to sell the kit. Everything is brand new and never installed. Along with the kit I also purchased NGK cold spark plugs that have been gaped by Modular Depot and also a 180* T-stat. This kit comes with new injectors, kenne bell boosta pump, 2bar map sensor, and the diablo predator.

If you have any questions about the kit please ask or call 941-525-6800. Everything shipped to your door for $5000.00 (in US only)

Thanks,
Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
US only? Why is that?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will ship outside the US. The buyer will have to pay the difference in shipping if it exceeds $100.00. Thank you for your question.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Pm sent to you....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This kit is still available. I have decided to put it on my own truck if no one buys it with in the next week. I will even take an extra $200 off! Also I changed my mind back to I'm only shipping in the US.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Interested

·
Registered
11,237 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was not grocery getter that bought it. I was just letting him know it had been sold. But thank you to this forum and the member who bought it. I appreciate it very much.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Damn!! Glad you sold it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.