·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got one more video loading.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
WOW. Great job of the video. The runs and times are all clear.
You boys have some fast jeeps. The one orange Chevelle? run
was cool too at 9.09. So who's Jeep ran 9.59...holy crap that's cool.
Is that a new SRT8 Jeep record? Two or 4 wheel drive. Drag radials
or slicks?
Totally Entertaining...

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BJB's Jeep went 9.56.... AWD running DR's in all 4 corners. Jeep record is [email protected]

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Keoni's hair didn't even move after he pulled off the helmet.....perfect every time! Lol

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Keoni's hair didn't even move after he pulled off the helmet.....perfect every time! Lol

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Buwahahaha.... I noticed that too!! Don't touch his hair though. I stuck myself with his hair and it made me bleed!

·
Premium Member
3,365 Posts
Awesome!!! Great inspirational videos for all of us N/A guys hoping to go F/I some day. :D!
Thanks for sharing.
LOL at Dave's comment on Keoni's hair :lol:

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Did all the 10 second jeeps pass inspections and have roll bars?

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did all the 10 second jeeps pass inspections and have roll bars?
Ummm..... errrrr.... hmmmmm..... nope.;) shhhhhh.

My first run of the day was my [email protected] in full 100% DD trim. When I got my slip the guy asked me if I had a roll bar. I said no... he told me I needed to slow it down. BJB was told the same thing after his first 9 sec. pass.:lol: We were told by someone we'd be fine for this event. I wasn't going to run again. I didn't come there to slow down! I changed my mind a few hours later after BJB ran his 2nd run and they didn't say anything to him. So, I gutted it, drained my tank, loaded my race tune, hit the HIGH BOOST button and went and ran a [email protected] during the first round of Qual. I got my slip and the guy didn't say anything so I just kept running the rest of the day. We got lucky I guess.:D

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Great runs for sure , jeeps were flying ..

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sweet vids!

Harry - How'd you get so much faster?
More boost more boost more boost!!:D I turned it up more this time running VP Q16 instead of the VP MS109. My 10.68 previous PB was on 10psi. I ran 11 and 12.5psi the last 2 runs. All my runs could have been 10.5's and better had I remembered to check my tranny fluid in the am like I was supposed to.:eek:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts