Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I'll be attending the VMP event this year and I have a couple questions...

How many guys can you fit in a room at the Holiday Inn? (Think - More money for beer/food/racing)

The HEMI Shootout is Friday during the day... what are you guys doing Friday night and Saturday?

More specifically, other than partying all day/night are you guys racing Friday night and Saturday? I might bring my brother's 9sec stang and another friend's almost8sec Stang... they could race on Friday night into Saturday, right? I'd hate to tow 2 cars down and not be able to play... my other brother would also like to race his bike and it seems like Fri Night or Sat would be the days for that as well.
Also, now that Paulo is NA my cousin would like to take a shot at the Jeep with his AMG...

Thanks in advance...

Jack

http://vmpdrag.com/drag/2012Schedule.aspx

Apr 27th
Fri - Day
Modern Street Hemi Shootout Series

Apr 27th
Fri - Night
Street Wars / Street Points /Street Boss / Muscle Street

Apr 28th
Sat
Outlaw Index / Mopar Spring Fling / Test & Tune / Electric Cars

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Usually the rooms have 2 queen beds. Your friends should be able to race that night, I'd call the track and ask, and the nights are reserved for drinking usually pretty excessively. I'm gonna try and hit Kings Dominion on Saturday.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kings Dominion looks like fun!

I was spoiled having 6 Flags Darien Lake in my backyard growing up... and my stomach can't take much anymore, but it is still a blast.

I was looking for something to do Saturday because we're not driving home until Sunday morning.

Anyone going toward Buffalo is more than welcome to caravan.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.