Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Im going to be looking for a new hood right after the supercharger goes in, and so far i really liked the challenger hood that dc special owns for his srt, but too bad they not for sale. The second one i liked was the viper hood saw few of them on here, but not sure if they for sale online or they custom made?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
785 Posts
IMO, no offense Johnny I love your hood, but if you are looking for more space under the hood the only two hoods that i would look into is the venom or youngmedics cf hood.

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When you are down in VA, you can check out mine! There is plenty out there.
Thanks bro. But i ordered mine last night. I know i said ill get it after my supercharger but i couldnt help it. Ill post pics as soon as i get it.

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
IMO, no offense Johnny I love your hood, but if you are looking for more space under the hood the only two hoods that i would look into is the venom or youngmedics cf hood.
No offense taken. I've been through most of the hoods. Love them all, wish I had the room and $$ to have them all. I just like to be a little different than everyone out there ;)

Thanks bro. But i ordered mine last night. I know i said ill get it after my supercharger but i couldnt help it. Ill post pics as soon as i get it.

Nice! You'll be happy when you pop open that box

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Looks like you made your mind up.. haha. Thats gonna look sweet!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts