Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Lurker
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
And the final round of vids.....

The orange Jeep making another run. His best run of the day was 11.7x (didn't get the video):

Keoni winning a bracket elimination round:

And here he is winning the next round as well. He was on track to win the whole enchilada:

Eskle in the bracket elimination round. Too bad he lost to that HUGE ASS Dodge P/U (driven by Rich from King Motorsports):

HB vs Motorboy1. I missed HB's 10.51 run, but this was his highest trap speed of the day:

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Thanks for all the video's Brian!!! Awesome seeing all the jeeps ripping tits!

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Again, you are the man Brian for all the video work. I didn't even know you got me. Thanks.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
You be the dude Brian!

·
Premium Member
3,365 Posts
Awesome videos! Kids were here with me earlier and all you hear from them was..."Whoa... That was fast....!" :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
Great videos, it was better to see in person though!!

Nice to finally meet some of you guys, you all have awesome rides, hopefully one day I won't be ashamed to pull up next to y'all

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Great videos Brian , Johnny 11.96 congrats man .. Hey Keoni what did you think after driving Johnny's Slow ass Jeep comparing to yours LOL

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
I Was just noticing , Askle Maggie Whines almost louder than Johnny's Whipple ...

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Great videos Brian , Johnny 11.96 congrats man .. Hey Keoni what did you think after driving Johnny's Slow ass Jeep comparing to yours LOL
hahahah, Johnnys Jeep is sweet! His Jeep pulls VERY nice till the 1/8th mile.....After that it needs more power!

The exterior of his Jeep is nasty!

·
BlaBlaBla
5,191 Posts
Thanks for posting all the vids. It sure is nice to watch afterward. It's great to see how your jeep sounds and looks going down the track! My hats off to all of you.

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Thanks for posting all the vids. It sure is nice to watch afterward. It's great to see how your jeep sounds and looks going down the track! My hats off to all of you.
You have a very nice set up with your jeep. The blower sounds great.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I still think you should have let Mongoose take it down the track at least once! :D

And Keoni, liking the new Sig pic, lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts