Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Has Been
8,532 Posts
That's freaking awesome, what an amazing experience. I would love that more than anything :pinklove:

· Registered
7,003 Posts
It was ok but the challenger vid was 46 min long and they showed every thing even the engine being built and dynoed. For those who missed the challenger being built.
http://www.challengertalk.com/forums...channel-70310/ (went to challenger site yep its gone)

Here in CA they gave tours at the gm plant in VAN NUYS CA and i never had the time to go and i wished i would have as they built the camaros n firebirds.

· Snail On Board
4,373 Posts
Neat video. Well Done. Thanks. :)

· Registered
5,047 Posts
Anyone catch the comment at about 7:50

Chrysler guy says "BTW every srt we build is sold" then he follows it by saying "everyone of them"

Doubt that was for that guys benefit as much as it was directed to everybody complaining about the new one and pricing :rolleyes:

· Registered
8,243 Posts
Anyone catch the comment at about 7:50

Chrysler guy says "BTW every srt we build is sold" then he follows it by saying "everyone of them"

Doubt that was for that guys benefit as much as it was directed to everybody complaining about the new one and pricing :rolleyes:
Haha yeah that goes for every car coming out of that plant. Obviously the dealers own them once they hit the lot.

· Registered
425 Posts
Was that entire assembly done in the course of 1 day? (from beginning to delivery?)

· Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Cool video man!!! I'm with Rocky on his comment... hehehehe...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.