Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i decided to buy my tires from moeperformance because i heard good things about it on here. i recived 3 tires in the mail. i contacted fedex and was told only 3 tires were sent to be shipped:confused: i have been trying to get ahold of this website for about 2 weeks(countless calls and 3 emails). i think i have been patient enough but now i cannot pass my inspection and im 5 days overdue (already been pulled over for it) i will fail with my current tires with no thread. am i screwed??? what should i do because im out 300+ dollars and my jeep is just sitting in my garage now :mad:

·
Registered
10,776 Posts
Im sorry man I have done everything I know short of calling him myself. I have PM'd him, PM'd a guy that works for him online and posted on other forums to get his attention and dont know what else to do short of advising you to try and get credit back for the one tire through your credit card company.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
I find that odd as well. I just bought my tires off him as well. My service was very good. Mind you getting a hold of him was impossible until I made my purchase. But once I did he called within an hour. I did learn however through a Vred rep here in NC that getting these tires for the price we are right now is going to be harder and harder. His wherehouse is in Jersy, and they maybe running out. Just a thought. Is there a address on the FEDEX form from the where house? You could try starting there.

·
Administrator
5,880 Posts
Please confine posts ONLY to those who have had personal experience with this non supporting vendor as per the guidelines - Buyer/Seller/Vendor Review Guidelines.
I don't know if this vendor is a member here or not, but as a NSV he IS NOT permitted to reply to this thread. Any discussions/resolutions will have to be made off site. Copy/paste comments made by this vendor from other sites are not per permitted either.

Bernie

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
I ordered the Vreds from moesperformance last week and I got a confirmation email from him saying tracking #'s would be sent the next day. I emailed him last night and got an email back this morning. Are you emailing the correct address?

Sorry you are having such a hard time. If you payed via paypal start a claim...you only have 30 days from the purchase date.

·
Registered
10,776 Posts
I've ordered from Bob in the past and never have had an issue this is why its strange that this is happening, hopefully its just a misunderstanding and it will get sorted soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts