Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am very glad that i was referred to Johan about a custom CMR tune... he has been GREAT throughout this whole tuning process! I was new to all of this... and he walked me right through it with ease... not to mention my rig CAME TO LIFE after installing his first tune... and that was just from data logging in EKAZ's garage ( thanks eric!). Johan really knows his $h*t! after doing some real on the road data logging. THIS THING RIPS!! And by the way i did that mid day on a sunday and emailed the log to Johan... not really expecting my modified new tune til monday... HE HAD IT REVISED AND BACK TO ME WITHIN IN A HOUR OR TWO ON SUNDAY! great customer service! i will never venture away from Johan when it comes to tuning! i will definitely be getting a hold of him to tune my Z28 as well! :D thanks a bunch Johan!

· Demonized
772 Posts
And by the way i did that mid day on a sunday and emailed the log to Johan... not really expecting my modified new tune til monday... HE HAD IT REVISED AND BACK TO ME WITHIN IN A HOUR OR TWO ON SUNDAY!
Ditto! I just experience this two weekends ago. I was so impressed with his turn around that I couldn't help but to call several of my buddies back in NY and pump Johans tires!

I was in a very similar situation whereas I was new to the tune world. Johan came along and has walked me step by step through everything with ease. Johan is awesome

· Premium Member
220 Posts
Same here, gave it to him about 8pm on a Friday night about a month ago, hoping he would have it to me by Sunday afternoon so I could play--he had it back to me within 1 hour!! I loaded it on Saturday am and noticed an immediate improvement in performance. Looking forward to working with Johan again once the WK2 tuner comes out, my WK1 is going in on trade today.

· That guy..
1,281 Posts
I am also very happy with Johan... He is very fast with getting you your toon. He got my first cam tune very close... I still need to datalog and get a revised tune..

· Registered
159 Posts
Ditto. The guy is on top on his game. He sent me multiple tunes trying to get everything dialed in perfect cause he noticed I had some WOT knock. He suggested I try new plugs and clean the intake. I followed the expert's advice and now the beast is logging perfect. In all our back and forths (which were spread over a few months due to me not faithfully logging), he responded with a revised tune in less than an hour every time. Also, there is no question that this thing absolutely rips now. Feels like a different tranny entirely. I would have never known about the WOT knock had I not done a CMR tune, and he will get any business that I can steer to him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.