Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the predator is stating that my vehicle already has a predator tune on it? if so what do i do??? or could maybe the air/fuel ratio gage tamper with the tuner? i need some help...

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my jeep is running horrible now after trying to marry it... i didn;t think it loaded or unloaded anything because it said it can not proceed due to the predator not being able to back up the stock tune since there isnt a stock tune on it. its now running rough at idle and is dying out on me when i put it into park to take off. yesterday i was driving down the highway with my cruise set at about 75 and all of a sudden had loss of power and there was no response when pushing the accelerator. there was a red lightning bolt that came on my dash... i turned the jeep off and turned it back on, the red lightning bolt went away... but continued to run rough and died on me a few times before i could get going again... WHAT COULD THIS BE??

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Can the dealer reflash it ? If so, then you can start over again.

Borla S
Volant CAI
BT Can
Eibach
Half-debadged

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
I believe the red lightning bolt icon is for the electronic throttle not working properly

·
Registered
60 Posts
I had the same issue and when the red lightning bolt came up it ran bad with no throttle response? My dealer had to replace the throttle switch or replaced the entire pedal assembly? Fixed it for now, Have not had any issues since

1 - 6 of 6 Posts