Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD-Used Volant CAI / pics

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Alright guys, I've had this sitting around my college apartment and its just taking up space in my room. I have seen too many jeeps that make me want to do more, so after I graduate I have some plans for my baby haha. a certain stage seis is just messing wit my heartstrings haha. I put used on here because it is almost brand new except the top (I planned on sanding off the silver anyways and painting it matte black). That is the only thing wrong the entire setup as the pictures will show, what you see is what you get. Paid alot for this so I'm not getting my money back, just doesn't fit in my plans now. Most have gone for over $250 on here and not as nice as mine and this has literally sat inside not touched. Pictures below, $200 + shipping gets it.

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you sir!, Ive heard negatives about all other CAI but the only thing I heard about this was that it wasnt loud enough which isnt a performance problem. If you want that similar loud noise throw on a supercharger or turbo right? ;). Thought Id throw this out there at a great deal so someone on the forums can snatch it up to a good home.

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Afternoon Bump : )

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PM Sent!!!!

·
That'l Buff Out