Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I've been lurking around on the forums for a bit now and decided to say hi. Just a few months ago I traded in my 06 Limited for an 07 SRT8 and couldn't be happier.

So far I've just done exhaust(Classic chambered, No reso's), HID's, Diablo Intune, and I installed a Taillight Solutions Rear fog harness today(works and looks great!). Looking to do brakes, rims, and tires next. I'll be stopping by DRT tomorrow after class to pickup the brakes.

A good sound system is on the list for early summer but I can't decide what else I want to do. Whatever it is I'm sure my bank account won't be happy, and this site isn't helping that;)

Hopefully I'll see some of you guys around... I already ran into Joeyclutch a few weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
welcome to the forum..

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
I made the mistake in 1968 when i went to buy a 68 ply road runner.The standard engine was a 383 and the optional engine was a 426 hemi and it was 650.00 option. The wife said get the 383 as it will get better mileage and we will save 650.00. The price was 3300.00 with the 383 and 3950 with the 426 hemi. Its a little diff now days but IMO the extra price for the srt8 was well worth it.

·
Premium Member
1,131 Posts
Welcome... Enjoy your rig!!

Roll Out!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Agreed this is a great place to get well educated for sure.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I made the mistake in 1968 when i went to buy a 68 ply road runner.The standard engine was a 383 and the optional engine was a 426 hemi and it was 650.00 option. The wife said get the 383 as it will get better mileage and we will save 650.00. The price was 3300.00 with the 383 and 3950 with the 426 hemi. Its a little diff now days but IMO the extra price for the srt8 was well worth it.
what was considered better mpg back then...10mpg on 383 instead of 8mpg on 426 lol

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Don't pay attention to these builds going on unless you wanna empty your pockets.. lol.. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.