Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time for an update

1 Shortblock shipped yesterday (AF_Manieac 440)

7 Shortblocks shipped today

1 392 Longblock leaving Friday

1 393 Shortblock waiting on Heads arriving tomorrow. Shipping on Friday

1 393 Shortblock was waiting on 6.1 heads, possibly switching to 6.4 heads.

1 5.7 Shortblock getting bored yesterday and assembling today.

1 420ci Shortblock being assembled yesterday, shipping by Friday.

1 420ci Shortblock being assembled today after the 5.7 Shortblock, shipping by Friday.

1 393ci Shortblock being assembled tomorrow and waiting on heads for longblock assembly.

Thats 15 strokers with 6 more to go. 2 386's, 1 6.1, 2 440's, and 1 Aluminum 449.

When you have other vendors in your ear asking how long you have been waiting, I gurantee they dont have 21 Gen III Hemi's going together. With this many engines going together, its very hard to maintain the proper amount of cores. Right now we have 17 cores and we desperately need more but you cant get them right now so please try and return your core ASAP. Thanks for everyones patience, it will be well worth the wait.

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Thanks for the update! Super busy as usual!

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Thanks for the update Andy. Congrats Brian, hopefully you have a speedy install now!

·
Premium Lurker
4,232 Posts
Thanks for the update as well, Andy. As agonizing as my wait has been, I do appreciate your candor in the whole matter. It won't be long now..... ;)

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Awesome Andy!! I cant wait for my 440!!!! Still think it will ship by the end of next week?

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
All i can say is :D:D:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts