Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow SRT owners iv just bought a 2006 With 114k on it untouched. I previously had an SRT 10 RAM but kids forced me to get something a little more family friendly. My predicament is i want to get some bolt on HP gains for my own enjoyment and was thinking CAI,Inlet,headers and a tune. I need to know what ones you suggest and where from ??? Possibly all in one place as it would help with shipping and what gains I should expect ? Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
👍👍 I'm on it. And would headers,intake and CAI with a tune make a feel able difference ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
You will need some type of handheld tuner for a tune, in case you didn’t know. People say just getting a custom tune is a night and day difference so with everything your doing you will be able to feel it!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Funny enough I just ordered one and have the bwoody cai bwoody full suspension and a diablo tuner on route. Jeep goes in for a gearbox service Friday as she started whining with the RPM so I'm hoping its just low oil been sat for 2 years so praying nothing major so I can get my bits fitted and get driving her.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Let’s hope it’s nothing major especially right after you bought it. I would get all the fluids changed as well just for the peace of mind. But it could just be the transfer case, they can be finicky.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds like a trans pump whine I watched a guys video of the same thing as before I thought it was the alternator pulley but nope 😟 all other fluids and serviceable parts checked and changed as iv my own garage but I'm no gearbox man so il leave it to a trusted bloke I know. Praying its just filter n fluid 🙏

1 - 10 of 10 Posts