Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well its that time of year again. Leaves are turning so I figured yesterday I'd go to the local Metro Park and snap a few shots. Let me know what you guys think! Took the pics with my Canon 40D.

·
"guy with the crazy Jeep"
4,862 Posts
Sweet. What area are you from?

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Sweet pics. I miss fall time up in MI. Down here in FL the leaves go straight to brown. Haha

Can't wait to move back up in the next 6 months.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
4,862 Posts
wixom actually ha. Charms and wixom rd. i heard your local but ive never seen your jeep
Haha. Imagine that!!

Maple and wixom rd. 1 mile down the road.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha. Imagine that!!

Maple and wixom rd. 1 mile down the road.

Haha thats crazy. my buddy has a black 07 gcsrt and hes in walled lake. Just got it a month ago... (used to have a tbss until i let him drive my jeep :rolleyes:) So you might see us around.

You ever go out to milan?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Nice pics dude !!

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Wow, those pics are awesome! Your jeep looks great!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys for all the positive comments! I got her about 6 months ago from a guy that moved up from florida last year. Very clean! cleanest car ive seen with 75,000 miles on that still looks new from the factory :) although a few months ago i was behind a gravel truck coming off the ramp on the highway... lets just say they had to replace the front bumper and grille and repaint the hood, roof, and mirrors as well as replace the windshield... but when they did the windshield they ripped my steering wheel :( good thing i got the stock oem srt steering wheel that looks AMAZING! definitely adds that new car feel!

·
Registered
418 Posts
yeah and you wanted to sell it lol...better keep it man this rigs are getting rare...i would like to meet some of the michigan guys, i am in Canton myslef

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah and you wanted to sell it lol...better keep it man this rigs are getting rare...i would like to meet some of the michigan guys, i am in Canton myslef
Money was tight... but luckily just got a promotion which has allowed me to keep it! We need to have a meet somewhere around the metro area soon!

·
4,862 Posts
Haha thats crazy. my buddy has a black 07 gcsrt and hes in walled lake. Just got it a month ago... (used to have a tbss until i let him drive my jeep :rolleyes:) So you might see us around.

You ever go out to milan?
Once in a while I go to Milan, but only for the no ET events as its considered a private event. Bakers in Milford is always good in the summer. I'm heading to Virginia this weekend. I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya. I'm West of Wixom on the north side of Maple in the first subdivision. Bennington Dr.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Once in a while I go to Milan, but only for the no ET events as its considered a private event. Bakers in Milford is always good in the summer. I'm heading to Virginia this weekend. I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya. I'm West of Wixom on the north side of Maple in the first subdivision. Bennington Dr.
Awesome! Ya I know where your at then ha. Who do you have work on the SRT in the area? My friend Enri was saying that he has worked on a 1100 HP Jeep SRT before and now that I know you live local im assuming it might be you.

·
Premium Member
2,995 Posts
Blue Collar Performance does all of Brian's non dealer related work. Schumann Chrysler Jeep is his dealer. They are good guys up there who are fairly mod friendly. Where does your buddy work?

J

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wait a second. Was BJB's transfer case the one that blew the same day he got it back from Shuman? I worked there over a year a few years ago. The service manager who i know pretty well told me someone with their supercharged jeep brought it in and they replaced the transfer case.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts