Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 supercharged srt
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too all the new Yorker in this chat ...... who is the go to for tuning out here. I need to get my jeep retuned for both ecm and tcm.

Thanks in advance for the help

·
Registered
2014 supercharged srt
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
New york= Hemituner/True Street Performance.
Didnt you ask this question not too long ago?
Thanks, yes l was mixed with other stuff. I believe you were the only one to answer so l wanted to separate it and see who has actually gone to these places and others. Looking for data and if they are still running there tunes without issues.

·
DONE
5,654 Posts
Thanks, yes l was mixed with other stuff. I believe you were the only one to answer so l wanted to separate it and see who has actually gone to these places and others. Looking for data and if they are still running there tunes without issues.
Well, they've been in the game ever since the Gen3 hemi came out. Not to mention AJ is with the NHRA also now.....
Just check out their FB....

·
Registered
2014 supercharged srt
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, they've been in the game ever since the Gen3 hemi came out. Not to mention AJ is with the NHRA also now.....
Just check out their FB....
Thanks...... are you in New York? Does anyone come together for meets? Would be cool to meet other owners I'm the community.

·
DONE
5,654 Posts
Thanks...... are you in New York? Does anyone come together for meets? Would be cool to meet other owners I'm the community.
No, I'm in Pennsylvania.
If you have FB, go on Modern Street Hemi Shootout (MSHS). You will see all the big name players.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts