Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody!

I have had it with my local Jeep dealer's service department. They had messed up the installation of my Mopar lowering springs and I no longer trust them with my 2018 JGC SRT. I probably should have had an independent performance or auto shop take care of the work in the first place. Live and learn I suppose...

Anyways, my question is - is there a trusted, reliable, and honest performance shop located in the Snohomish or King County areas in WA state?

Thanks again Everybody!
-R

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Everybody!

I have had it with my local Jeep dealer's service department. They had messed up the installation of my Mopar lowering springs and I no longer trust them with my 2018 JGC SRT. I probably should have had an independent performance or auto shop take care of the work in the first place. Live and learn I suppose...

Anyways, my question is - is there a trusted, reliable, and honest performance shop located in the Snohomish or King County areas in WA state?

Thanks again Everybody!
-R
Karmart has been good to me have not used them in a while though and they also have RPM motor sports is part of Karmart Burlington

1 - 3 of 3 Posts