Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st, I know I've see "how to post a pic" and now I want to do it and can't find the post?
2nd I tried going to the gallery and uploading a pic but it said your file isn't the correct type?
It's a jpeg so I must be doing something wrong?
Thanks for any help
Scotty

·
Premium Member
1,110 Posts
Try opening up a photobucket account it's free. Then you can copy & post pics as well as sharing with your friends.

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts
I'm not sure what the problem you're having is as far as the file type goes, but for the most part hosting your images through Photobucket is the way to go if you want to insert an image in a post. Once an image is uploaded to Photobucket you have to copy/paste the IMG Code into a post and as long as the character string starts with
it should work.

This is a tutorial from another one of our sites. Just go through the same steps here and it will upload images to your Photo Gallery here - HOSTING PHOTOS ON 300CF.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the quick help!

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Click on my Sig pic ... Imageshack is pretty cool too , All i use . go to Embed this image , option 2 Forum ... copy and paste .

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks evil clown guy

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
I love photobucket. I bought the 2 year membership, that way I can upload all I want and not worry about running out of room.

Very easy to use and has some cool features.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts