Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
The A-pillars have handles. The side bags are in the B-pillars.

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
So I wanted to run something by you guys.... There's a possibility that we could get these made in carbon fiber. Anybody interested?
I'm interested! Don't know if I need 1-2-3 gauge pod? If I turbocharge what do should I have extra besides the boost gauge?

·
Registered
308 Posts
We will need to see what the most popular configurations are and go from there. We will again need a minimum quantity of orders for each style to get these made (haven't figured out just what that quantity is yet...not far enough along in the process).

If you think about it, there are a large number of configurations that these could be available in:

-DashHawk only
-DashHawk + 1 gauge
-DashHawk + 2 gauge
-DashHawk + 3 gauges
-No DashHawk, 1 gauge
-No DashHawk, 2 gauges
-No DashHawk, 3 gauges

...That's too many molds to have made. We need to figure out the most popular 2 or so and go from there...

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
if the Innovate A/F meter was an easy install then i would get 1 meter and a dashhawk, but for now i want it for just a dashhawk.

·
Just trying to go Fast
17,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Start another poll Jade.... you seem to be good at them lately!

Ideas for what gauges...
Fuel Pressure
Tranny Temp
A/F gauge
Nitrous Pressure
EGT gauge if Turbo'd

You can NEVER have enough gauges if properly installed! And I'd like a triple with a DashHawk please.

·
Just trying to go Fast
17,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
No.... you would need a different mold since the A-Pillars are different between the 2 vechicles....

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
2 gauges, no dashhawk for me!

·
Just trying to go Fast
17,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Nothing better to do right..... bring it on girl!!

·
Just trying to go Fast
17,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Get that poll up if you get the time Jade...... we're DIEING over here!! Thanks babe.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts