Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Night Stalker v2.0
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this new SRT with triple center exhaust while I was out working today. It didn't look like there was any work done to the bumper to make it fit, but the 3 pipes looked kind of crammed in there. The openings for the stock exhaust looked weird being empty. It sounded real good though.

I know its a bad picture, but it was the best I could get with the light turning green and her turning as I pulled up.

Reactions: yaccster

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Interesting none the less.

Good spot.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Looks like shit but I'm very happy to see this. A good move in the right direction. Someone needs to make a new trim piece for the back to remove the factory outlets and create identical ones in the center. The big challenge is to make it look like it came from the factory.

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Yup, I likey. Would be nice as hell to find some way to plug the OEM holes though.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Actually it reminds me of the 458 Italia, and I love it on the Italia. I would have to see more pictures of this before deciding but it might look great.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Guess I will be the odd ball out here, I like symmetry. I think it is awful. Really looking forward to something from Corsa or Borla, and they need to do it quick. I have cash burning a hole through my pocket. :)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Guess I will be the odd ball out here, I like symmetry. I think it is awful. Really looking forward to something from Corsa or Borla, and they need to do it quick. I have cash burning a hole through my pocket. :)
Agreed. No turbos no 3 pipes. It's a marketing move just for looks. It worked on the F40, the third pipe had a real function, it's just stupid IMO on the 458 and this car.

·
Registered
359 Posts
what the hell...not for me. I don't know what is so HOT with the center exhaust...:rolleyes:

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Just doesn't look right to me..... Not a fan of the 3 tail pipes.....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.