Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the Trinity get the ability to monitor trans temp in the future?

I only ask since the MSD and my aeroforce gauges can both monitor trans temp via the OBD2.

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Will the Trinity get the ability to monitor trans temp in the future?

I only ask since the MSD and my aeroforce gauges can both monitor trans temp via the OBD2.
Not in any update you get. :fight: :silly:

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,143 Posts
We need to hire the software engineer who wrote the code for the MSD dash hawk, so they can do it on the Trinty:D

·
Super Moderator
10,992 Posts
Trans temp would be wonderful if we could see it on the Trinity. HELP us!!!

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
I don't think it's a big deal to add. Since the DH can read the value so the info is there by default anyways. I just hope to see that in the next trinity update thu.
I am wondering about fuel pressure. Do we have a read by default. I mean is the value there and we just need to pull it some how or we need all the hook ups and wiring to get the reading?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
+1 on trans temp for Trinity... PLEASE!

·
Registered
7,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We need to hire the software engineer who wrote the code for the MSD dash hawk, so they can do it on the Trinty:D
MSD and Aeroforce both have it so you can monitor Trans Temp.......I would think that Diablo would be able to do the same?

·
Super Moderator
10,992 Posts
MSD and Aeroforce both have it so you can monitor Trans Temp.......I would think that Diablo would be able to do the same?
One would think but they have had the predator out for around 4 years and still nothing.

·
Just trying to go Fast
17,143 Posts
I've always wondered why the DH will read it and Diablo's can't.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts