Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had the pleasure of owning a srt8, in the past and now I own a chevy trailblazer SS.. The only minor way in which the latter has an advantage over the former is its 6.1l V8.. No that I've had any issues with the SS.. I just felt a lot more comfortable in the SRT8. Also.. I just got locked out of the car cuz the key won't work.. should I call a locksmith?

·
Premium Member
5,050 Posts
Locksmith will get you in. They will probably use a pry bar in the door and then snake a tool down to unlock it. Probably easiest fix is to trade it in on another SRT8. Lol. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
You registered with an SRT forum to ask how to get into your locked TBSS?

Reactions: Tyson33 and Passmg2

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Kinda funny.... I actually had a black SS rev his engine at me earlier today on my street. Sure didn't sound stock... I sure hope he comes back. I didn't see any need to throw him a rev back and acknowledge his small penis mobile

·
Snail On Board
4,366 Posts
Don't try to unlock it. Just walk away and don't look back :)

·
Thread Derailer
5,101 Posts
Hahahahaha!!!! Good one!

Kinda funny.... I actually had a black SS rev his engine at me earlier today on my street. Sure didn't sound stock... I sure hope he comes back. I didn't see any need to throw him a rev back and acknowledge his small penis mobile

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
I smell a troll in the making...:fight:

Reactions: Passmg2

·
Registered
38 Posts
wonder if it was the one on CL for sale in richmond with a built motor.. i like the TBSS i wanna run into one on the street badly

Reactions: Mohpar and Passmg2

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
wonder if it was the one on CL for sale in richmond with a built motor.. i like the TBSS i wanna run into one on the street badly
It sounded nasty forsure..... I was more than happy to listen. If it was that would of been one hell of a sleeper. It was black and lowered. Other than that it looked stock but sure didn't sound stock. But then again my fox mustang sounds absolutely nasty and it runs high 14s.... LOL

Reactions: 5000XD
1 - 16 of 16 Posts