Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Evereyone, found a cool site that updates the total number of SRT8 units sold by Country (even shows #'s sold by State in US). As of 2/18/12, there are a total of 2,213 retail units sold worldwide, 1,477 of which in the US.

59.2% of all units are Black, 16% Silver, 12.4% Mineral, 12.4% Red.

http://www.wk2jeeps.com/wk2_srt8_production.htm

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Very cool. Thanks for posting. I've been waiting for this to pop up.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Wow surprised the numbers are so heavily weighted towards black.
Black and darker colors are easier to sale. Same with the last generation ~50% were black

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Registered
6 Posts
1st post so forgive me butting in.

Says 25 units sold in Australia? Went to the local dealer today who said he cant get any even though they should have gone on sale in Jan. Approx $90k driveaway here in Aus!

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
has anyone done the math? 2,213x$60,000=$132,780,000 and $60k is being conservative.

·
Registered
281 Posts
1st post so forgive me butting in.

Says 25 units sold in Australia? Went to the local dealer today who said he cant get any even though they should have gone on sale in Jan. Approx $90k driveaway here in Aus!
I believe the statistics on the site referred to above represent built units shipped to a dealer in each state, country, etc. There may be units built that are headed to Australia but may have not shipped out or may be in transit.

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
I wonder if those numbers count orders that are sold but not delivered yet?

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.