Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be lowering my rig in a few days and I'm wondering if anyone has torque values for reassembly. I've seen in some posts a value here or there but is there a more complete list? I'll be installing lowering springs, upper control arms and rear shocks.

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome info, thanks!

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are there any diagrams that go along with these?

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No problem. Thanks again for the lists.

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do you have the front brake caliper bolt torques? The two 21mm bolts?

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jim it's coming along great until now. Rear is lowered and qa1's installed. Front passenger I'm started on and stuck at the moment.

Here is a copy of another post i made:
I'm installing my lowering kit on my 07. I can't figure out how to get the single bolt on the lower shock/strut assembly out. It connects to the lower control arm. The backside appears to have the nut welded on 24mm and the bolt head is a 21mm. The bolt head appears to have a locking collar around it with a tab covering on side. Any help on how this is removed?

Once I can figure this bolt out I will be good. I'm excited to get it done and take a test drive.

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got the suspension mods complete. Test driving soon. Thanks for all the help guys.

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Let me know when you get back in town would like to check it out.

Jim
Will do Jim. I should be traveling back on Monday. Maybe Monday we can meet up? I'm thinking I'll get into town in the late afternoon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.